Online services are still not available for the following PhilHealth Services:
- Member registration or amendment/updating of member profile;
- Employer registration (currently in development through the DTI-PBR facility);
- Inquiry of contributions or premium payment;
- Inquiry on status of claim or benefit availment;
- Checking of existing PhilHealth Identification Number (PIN) (The previous mobile service is no longer available).
Online Services or Facilities that are available are:
- Electronic Premium Reporting System (EPRS) that facilitates the preparation and submission of the Monthly Employer Remittance Report (RF-1/RF1) online;
- PhilHealth-DepEd Textfile Uploading Facility that facilitates registration of DepEd employees and submission of the RF-1/RF1;
- eGroup System used by the organized groups such as the MFIs, Cooperatives and others participating in the KaSAPI Program which facilitates enrollment of their members and payment of their members' premiums.