Steps in updating your member record:
- Fill-out the PhilHealth Membership Registration Form (PMRF);
- Submit the PMRF with attached supporting documents to any PhilHealth Office near you;
- Validate that the changes requested have been correctly reflected in your newly released Member Data Record (MDR);
- For correction/change in your name, ensure that you are issued a new PhilHealth ID Card (PIC) reflecting the corrected/updated name.
Accomplishing the PMRF:
- Accurately write your PhilHealth Identification Number (PIN) in the form;
- Put a check mark in the "For Updating" under the PURPOSE;
- Write your name and date of birth. This will be used by PhilHealth to verify the member record retrieved using the PIN. If purpose is for correction of your name, write your correct name;
- Write the necessary information that you would need to update or correct, there is no need to provide all the information in the form. If you are going to update your address, just write in the address portion, to register new dependents, just write your dependent's information and so on;
- Affix your signature and write the date the form was accomplished.
Documents that are normally being required:
- ID card/s issued by a government official authority;
- Birth Certificate for correction on member's/dependent's name or date of birth and/or for declaring of new dependents;
- Marriage Certificate or Contract / Affidavit of Marriage issued by Office of Muslim Affairs to update your civil status, change your last name (for females) and/or to declare your spouse as a dependent.
Other documentary requirements can be found in the second page of the PMRF.