Monday, April 11, 2011

Schedules of PhilHealth Premium Payments

This is a reminder on when to pay your premiums.

For OFWs:
  • OFWs are required to pay their premiums prior to departure covering a one year period.
  • The date of payment will be the starting date of your coverage to PhilHealth so for regularity of payment, you would need to pay after the expiry of your coverage which is a year starting from the date of your payment. Payment on January 13, 2010 will expire on January 12, 2011, hence you would need to immediately pay the premium on January 13, 2011.
For Individually Paying Members
  • For quarterly payments, deadline is the last working day of the applicable quarter. Payment of the 1st Quarter should be made on or before the last working day of March.
  • For semi-annual/semestral payment, deadline shall be the last working day of the first quarter of the applicable semester. Deadline of payment for Jan-June shall be on or before the last working day of March, while payment for July-December may be made on or before the last working day of September.
  • For annual payment, deadline shall be on or before the last working day of the 1st quarter of the applicable year.
  • It is recommended to pay your premiums prior the last day of payment to avoid long queues in PhilHealth Offices.
For Employers:
  • Payment is made every month, deadline of which is the 10th calendar day of the month following the applicable month. As an example, remittance of the contributions of January should be on or before February 10.
If the deadline of payment falls within a holiday, the member/employer should pay prior the said deadline.

11 comments:

  1. pwede pa bang mkabayad for the 4th quarter last year??magba2yad plang ako ngayon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sa aming pagkaka alam deadline was on last working day ng december. Kung wala kang butal sa paghuhulog pwede mo itanong sa kanila kung consider nila retroactive payment, baka maconsider if na meet mo qualifications ng sufficient regularity of payment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just checked out Philhealth's official website philhealth.gov.ph and interestingly I didn't find any schedule of premium payment on the entire website! Did I just miss it there or wala talaga, kasi I searched the site and really can't find it. I hope they would include it or make it more prominent on their site. Magkano ba ang ibabayad ko annually if I am an indiviually paying member. My last annual payment was June 2010 to June 2011. Can I still retroactively pay for July 2011 to January 2012? - cybrogrey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw the Philhealth contribution table at this website - www.kalusugan.ph/gabay-kalusugan/philhealth/78-philhealth-contribution-table.html. Is there an advantage on paying P3,600 per year as against P1,200 per year? - cybrogrey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Explanation is in the email. Same benefits will be applicable but the premium would depend on the classification

      Delete
  5. WALNG RETROACTIVE PAGINDIVIDUALLY PAYEE KA. SA EMPLYOYED MEMBER LNG

    ReplyDelete
  6. kanus.a ang dealine para mka avail sa 1200 for the whole year? if mag bayad ko krng lunes June 25 maka avail pako sa 1200 or 2400 na akong mabayad for the whole year?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Starting July premiums for voluntary members will be 200 per month.

      Delete
  8. Hello, I want to ask whether I can already avail of Philhealth benefit...I had started paying to Philhealth since I was working in 2007 then I stopped paying then by 2010-2011 March I paid again and stopped working then finally This April- Dec2012 I paid again. By now I am 8 months pregnant and my due is on Dec31...I heard that I can only use my Philhealth if I had paid 9months prior to my delivery...is that true? or can they consider the other years I already paid? I hope you would answer my qustion, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete