Eligibility requirements for utilization of this package are:
- All primary members and valid dependents who meet the required number of premium contributions for employed and individually paying members;
- All primary members and valid dependents whose enrollment in the DOTS center is within the coverage or validity period of membership effectivity for sponsored, lifetime and Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs);
- Treatment of new cases of pulmonary and extrapulmonary tuberculosis for children and adults. New cases denotes that a patient has never had a treatment for TB or taken anti-tuberculosis drugs for less than one month.
PhilHealth shall not pay for:
- Failure case;
- Relapse case;
- Return after default (RAD) case;
- Additional services or extension of treatment.
Outpatient Services covered for the package:
- Diagnostic work-up;
- Consultation services;
- Anti-TB drugs.
Documents required by PhilHealth:
- Claim Form 1;
- Claim Form 2;
- NTP Treatment Card (to be submitted upon registration to TB Management Information System and an updated NTP card upon claiming of benefit).
Date of filing: 60 days from end of every treatment phase
Payable to: PhilHealth accredited TB-DOTS facility
Submit to: Any PhilHealth office corresponding to your area