- OFWs are required to pay their premiums prior to departure covering a one year period.
- The date of payment will be the starting date of your coverage to PhilHealth so for regularity of payment, you would need to pay after the expiry of your coverage which is a year starting from the date of your payment. Payment on January 13, 2010 will expire on January 12, 2011, hence you would need to immediately pay the premium on January 13, 2011.
For Individually Paying Members
- For quarterly payments, deadline is the last working day of the applicable quarter. Payment of the 1st Quarter should be made on or before the last working day of March.
- For semi-annual/semestral payment, deadline shall be the last working day of the first quarter of the applicable semester. Deadline of payment for Jan-June shall be on or before the last working day of March, while payment for July-December may be made on or before the last working day of September.
- For annual payment, deadline shall be on or before the last working day of the 1st quarter of the applicable year.
It is recommended to pay your premiums prior the last day of payment to avoid long queues in PhilHealth Offices.
- Payment is made every month, deadline of which is the 10th calendar day of the month following the applicable month. As an example, remittance of the contributions of January should be on or before February 10.
If the deadline of payment falls within a holiday, the member/employer should pay prior the said deadline.
Reference: PhilHealth Circular No. 27 s-2010